PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 12, 2015

Woodland Nursery



I'm currently designing a woodland themed nursery. My client wants the nursery for her baby boy to be mostly neutral with a few pops of color. Keeping with the woodland theme, I chose several different textures including a lot of wood tones to help keep things interesting. I also am using lots of geometric shapes to bring a modern touch and to tie things together. I'm super excited to see this space come together and will be posting more updates along the way.

1. Leather pouf
2. Wooden tree mobile
3. Dotted crib sheet
4. Raccoon pillow
5. Metal side table
6. Two tone Dresser
7. Brass floor lamp
8. Wooden deer
9. Basket
10. Shag rug
11. Baby bear pennant flag
12. Vinyl triangles
13. DIY Triangle shelves (similar)
14. Happy camper print
   

No comments: